but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
Nothing says “I support gay equality” like a straight couple kissing in public.
… I’m a girl
We’re both girls
nothing says “I support equality” like assuming someone is a boy because they have short hair
Ignoring Cas’s blunt and completely hilarious sense of dry humor for a moment, think about what he’s actually saying here. Castiel is the name given to him by God. Castiel translates roughly to ‘my cover is God’ or ‘shield of God’ in Biblical theophory—the ‘el’ suffix means ‘God’, and ‘iel’ means ‘of God.’ Cas is the name given to him by Dean. Deliberately or not, Dean removed the part of Cas’s name that means ‘of God’, and left him with ‘shield’. Castiel isn’t actually a Biblical angel—it’s a variant of the name ‘Cassiel’, who was an archangel in the Kabbalah responsible for observing the Earth with no interference. Making it up as we go, indeed.
when ur friend reblogs a shitty opinion but they’re ur friend
if you ever feel bad about yourself, just remember this one time in my english class, we were writing horror stories and one of the girls wrote “it was friday the 13th, the night before halloween” for her opening sentence
"Now’s our chance to escape, let’s get the duck outta here."
when you draw a good hand
when you draw TWO good hands
Why isn’t anyone talking about this?
Watch non black cosplayers and lovers of cosplay stay silent on this.
Man what in the FUCK
People shouldn’t assume parenting is more natural to women than men, these guys are the cutest.